I have decided to use the song 'New Slaves' by Kanye West. This song is about racism and how it is still around no matter what anyone says. I have chosen this song as it does not follow the conventions of a typical rap genre music video, I do not want to follow the typical conventions of a rap video so this song is the right choice for me.
This song will allow me to create a music video in whatever style I like as I do not have to follow the conventions of a typical rap music video. I can take this from the video as the artist does not jump around and throw his arms around like any rapper would, he simply stands there and raps. This is because the song is serious and he wants to get the message across to people about the way blacks are treated and to send a political message out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment