Sunday, 29 June 2014

Research: New Slaves Lyrics

[Verse 1]
My momma was raised in an era when,
Clean water was only served to the fairer skin
Doing clothes you would have thought I had help
But they wasn't satisfied unless I picked the cotton myself.
You see it's broke n*@*a racism
That's that "Don't touch anything in the store"
And there's rich n*@*a racism
That's that "Come here, please buy more"
What you want a Bentley, fur coat and diamond chain?
All you blacks want all the same things
Used to only be n*@*as now everybody play me
Spending everything on Alexander Wang
New Slaves

[Hook]
You see it's leaders and there's followers
But I'd rather be a d*@k than a swallower
You see it's leaders and there's followers
But I'd rather be a d*@k than a swallower
]


[Verse 2]
I throw these Maybach keys
I wear my heart on the sleeve
I know that we the new slaves
I see the blood on the leaves
I see the blood on the leaves
I see the blood on the leaves
I know that we the new slaves
I see the blood on the leaves
They throwing hate at me
Want me to stay at ease
F*@k you and your corporation
Y'all n*@*as can't control me
I know that we the new slaves
I know that we the new slaves
I'm about to wild the f*@k out
I'm going Bobby Boucher
I know that p*@*y ain't free
You n*@*as p*@*y, ain't me
Y'all throwing contracts at me
You know that n*@*s can't read
Throw on some Maybach keys
F*@k it, c'est la vie
I know that we the new slaves
Y'all n*@*as can't f*@k with me
Y'all n*@*as can't f*@k with Ye
Y'all n*@*as can't f*@k with Ye
I'll move my family out the country
So you can't see where I stay
So go and grab the reporters
So I can smash their recorders
See they'll confuse us with some bulls*@t like the New World Order
Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA
They tryna lock n*@*as up
They tryna make new slaves
See that's that private owned prison
Get your piece today
They Probably all in the Hamptons
Braggin' 'bout their maid
F*@k you and your Hampton house
I'll f*@k your Hampton spouse
Came on her Hampton blouse
And in her Hampton mouth
Y'all 'bout to turn s*@t up
I'm 'bout to tear s*@t down
I'm 'bout to air s*@t out
Now what the f*@k they gon' say now?

I have blanked out the explicit language by using '@' and '*' due to school filters blocking me from blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment