A2 Media Coursework Advanced Portfolio James Stephenson

Sunday, 15 June 2014

Schedule

This is the schedule in which I will be using so I can do my work on time, I will need to hit all the deadlines set so that I know I am up to date.
Posted by Unknown at 05:59
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2014 (61)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ▼  June (23)
      • Research: Intertextuality
      • Research: Research into Industry
      • Research: Types of Music Video
      • Research: Goodwin and Mulvey Theories
      • Research: Survey Results
      • Research: Survey for research
      • Research: Target Audience
      • Research: Conventions of Music Videos
      • Research: New Slaves Lyrics
      • Research: Copyright
      • Research: Song Choice
      • Research: Song choice shortlist
      • Research: Analysis of Poster - Recovery
      • Research: Analysis of Album Artwork - Recovery
      • Research: Analysis of Poster - Watch the Throne
      • Research: Analysis of Album Artwork - Watch the Th...
      • Research: Analysis of Poster - Yeezus
      • Research: Analysis of Album Artwork - Yeezus
      • Research: Analysis of Music Video - New Slaves
      • Research: Analysis of Music Video - Ni**as in Paris
      • Research: Analysis of Music Video - Black Skinhead
      • Schedule
      • Introduction: First Post
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.