This is what my digipak would look like if it was fully put together. It shows the outside of the digipak with the songs on the album on the back, the spine, and the front with the 'Y' symbol which I have created on Photoshop CS6. On the inside I have decided to develop the 'Y' symbol by duplicating it and putting 'YEEZUS' around it. I have also created the inside part which the CD would cover, the CD being represented by the white circle, when the CD is removed, it will reveal the 'Y' symbol and also 'Yeezus' with a mirrored effect.
Saturday, 16 August 2014
Production: Digipak Put Together
This is what my digipak would look like if it was fully put together. It shows the outside of the digipak with the songs on the album on the back, the spine, and the front with the 'Y' symbol which I have created on Photoshop CS6. On the inside I have decided to develop the 'Y' symbol by duplicating it and putting 'YEEZUS' around it. I have also created the inside part which the CD would cover, the CD being represented by the white circle, when the CD is removed, it will reveal the 'Y' symbol and also 'Yeezus' with a mirrored effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment