Saturday, 16 August 2014

Production: Digipak Products all Together

These are the parts of the digipak from my mockups which I have decided to use. They are simple, yet follow conventions of Kanye West's album, which consists of a simple design. I have taken inspiration from the simple design of the legitimate 'Yeezus' album and used the 'Y' symbol, which I have created myself.
Front Cover

Spine

Back Cover

Inside Covers



1 comment:

  1. The Digipak as a whole is well edited and well done, however if i were to create this I would of had the front cover a little more busy. For example you could add the artists name and/or album name to make it look like it's more populated as at the moment it looks rather boring due to the lack of features.
    However looking at your other pieces, I do like them as they quite populated by features.

    ReplyDelete