Friday, 4 July 2014

Planning: Crew/Prop/Location List

Crew List


Camera men: James Stephenson, Jacob Harper

Actors/Artists: Callum Hill, James Stephenson

Prop List
No props needed. I do not need any props as in the music video I am going to just have simple shots of the head and upper torso of the actor as I am taking inspiration from the official 'New Slaves' Video. Also, I am going to have different shots and movements to follow a person walking down a long path.
                                                                           Location
For the Location I have chosen to shoot my music video in a darkened room with a spotlight on the actor. I have taken inspiration from the official video for 'New Slaves' where Kanye West has a spot light on him with a plain background. I have also chose to use a long path and have a person walking down to represent a new slave.



No comments:

Post a Comment